A Bobcat Zero-turn mower may be the last zero-turn you'll ever need! With a 6-year warranty and built to last, these machines offer great value.
- Kawasaki FR651V Engines
- 105 clutch (ft lb)
- TufDeck™ 10-gauge Top with 7-gauge Spindle Supports; 7-gauge Side Skirts
- Adjustable, 2 Positions
- 3 Adjustable Anti-Scalp Rollers
- Cutting Height (in) 1.5–4.875
- Blade Tip Speed 17365 fpm @ 3550 Engine rpm
- Welded 7-gauge Steel; 1.5 x 2.5 in Steel Tubing
- Machine Length (in) 80"
- Machine Weight—Wet (lb) 736lbs
- HG ZT-2800 Hydrostatic Transaxles
- Pump Displacement (cc) 10cc
- Oil Capacity (qt) 4qt
- Forward Speed (mph) 0-7
- Reverse Speed (mph) 0-3
- Drive Wheel Size 20 x 10.0–10
- Front Caster Wheel Size 13 x 5.0–6
- Caster Arm Attachmen (welded to frame)
- High-Back, Spring Suspension Seat
- Seat Slide Lever
6-year / 500 hour MOW WITH CONFIDENCE™ limited warranty
Bobcat CRZ48 Zero Turn (48") Model 942604
This Bobcat zero-turn mower is currently out of stock. Check back at a future date for new in-stock models.